Applying for a Property
Determine your situation
- Budget / price range
- Know what monies will be required upfront with bond and rent.
- Work out where to live - Melbourne is a big city and every part of Melbourne has a unique and different feel about it.
- Moving date - when will you be planning to relocate?
- Length of tenancy (are you wanting a 6 month or 12 month tenancy?)
Determine your property requirements
- How many bedrooms do you need?
- What sort of property features do you require – Air conditioning, built in robes, ensuite, dishwasher, family room, or an extra room for a home office?
- Parking – Do you want a lock up garage or are you comfortable with a single or double carport?
- Do you require a large enclosed yard or satisfied with a compact outside area?
- Do you have any pets?
- Do you require extra storage or a toolshed?
- Do you need to be near schools / hospitals / shops / transport / childcare?
- Special needs – disability access, ground floor, no steps etc
Location and amenities
Check out Google Maps to view the property, and location to amenities in the area
Public Transport- get to know bus and train routes and times (click on the link to go to PTV website)
- Search Properties
- Open for Inspection
- Property Management Team
- Landlord Property Appraisal
- Landlord Information
- Landlord Portal Login
- Tenant Information
- Tenant Portal Login