Sold by Darren Jones Real Estate
Cant make the auction? Register to bid ( Must be done at least 6 hours prior to the auction) or watch on the anywhere auction site. Scan the QR code or go to
Immersed amongst a tranquil treed setting, footsteps from the Plenty River trail, a stroll through parks to the bus, and a short walk to the IGA and café, this perfectly presented home will entice you with its easy living and stun you with its superb treetop outlook. On the first floor, timber-lined cathedral ceilings enhance the appeal of the first-floor lounge that stretches out to a treetop deck, where you can relax and entertain against a backdrop of visiting birdlife and spectacular sunsets. Zoned from the living spaces, three bedrooms on this level share a sleek contemporary bathroom. The ground floor introduces a bedroom with an ensuite and a spacious second living room to create the ideal parental retreat. Elevated bliss awaits!
• Primary school zoning: Apollo Parkways Primary
• Secondary school zoning: Greensborough Secondary College
• Timber floors to first-floor living and bedroom spaces
• Updated kitchen, stainless steel appliances
• Choice of alfresco areas including a fire pit with seating
• Ducted heating and cooling. Split system unit
• Carport, shed and powered underhouse storage
PHOTO ID IS REQUIRED PRIOR TO ENTRY
As per the Victorian Government directions, only fully vaccinated people will be allowed to inspect at open homes.
All inspections are subject to density quotients